PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
Exclusive nursing & elderly care
- My name is George Stamoulis and I was born in Athens 03/07/1963.
- Elementary, Middle and High School I graduated in Athens.
- Then I studied and finished in the Nursing Department, TEI of Athens in 1987.
- I started working in 1986 as a nurse starting position in a public hospital operating room nurse (learning the skills of all surgeries).
- Then I decided to deal with the private sector and so I applied and was hired at a private hospital in 1988, starting from the intensive care unit where she learned a lot!
- Then I went to a hospital floor for a few years where I got the first promotion in 1993 and became Assistant Chief position.
- In 1998 I got my second promotion and became Head of the department of ER.
- In 1999 he assumed the duties of the Manager of Nursing Education, now belonging to the Office of Nursing Management.
- And finally from 2002 until 21/3/2008, I had the position of Head of General Directorate of Nursing.
- From 01/10/2008 until 25/09/2009 I had the position of Director of Nursing Service in a rehabilitation center and elderly care.
- From 01/10/2009 until today I have the position of the Owner and Director of the Private employment agency agios georgios care.
- I am a registered member and holds the position of General Secretary of the National Association of Employment Agencies .
– I have taught in private IIEK Nursing School for eight years as a teacher as laboratories and clinical instructor.
– I am a registered member of the National Accreditation Center for Lifelong Learning.
– I have attended numerous seminars and lectures on medical and nursing issues.
– I have a certificate from the Greek Society of CPR and taught until 2006, the hospital staff in CPR and in public.
– On 29/03/1998 I attended the training program, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) organized by the Medical School of Athens University, where he gave exam which I passed with flying colors.
– On 08/10/2005 I started to watch the two-year postgraduate course «Management Health Care 2005-2007, which leads to the title« Magister Gestion des Etablissements de Santé »awarded by the French University Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, and which I finished successfully in November 2007.
– I understand very well the use of a computer.
– Also know and speak the language of English and Italian.
– I am a registered member of the Association of Nurses Greece.